Daintree Networked Wireless Controls
Daintree Networked offers the leading open wireless controls solution which delivers dramatic energy savings and operational efficiency improvements in a simpler, more cost-effective way than ever before. Daintree helps smart buildings run more efficiently and with increased productivity while also providing a platform for the Internet of Things.
With Daintree Networked you can:
- Manage a portfolio of smart buildings that run on auto-pilot
- Reduce operating expenses
- Control the entire buliding envelope with one controls system, including indoor, outdoor and highbay lighting
- Integrate with HVAC or other Building Automated Systems (BAS)
- Real time analytics and programming with Daintree software like AllSites or Daintree ControlScope
- Increase occupant comfort and productivity
- Facilitate big data mining for analytic insights
- Provide an infrastructure for exciting new IoT business applications like heat mapping, people counting and space utilization
The Daintree Networked solution includes:
- An embedded networked device that manages the wireless communications and delivers intelligent local control for switches, sensors, ballasts/drivers, thermostats, and other end-points.
- Delivers an easy-to-use web-based graphical interface for energy management, building control, and system configuration from any location.
- Deployed on-premise or in the Cloud, provides coordination via standard IP networking when multiple WACs are deployed in a system, allowing the system to scale to many hundreds and thousands of devices across a distributed enterprise. The SC hosts the web-based software application and also interfaces to Building Management Systems (BMS) via BACnet.
- Provides the option to add wireless connectivity to existing wired devices such as ballasts/drivers, switches and sensors, allowing them to communicate within the wireless network.
- Designed with a built-in radio to communicate directly with other wireless devices and the WAC without the need for wireless adapters.
- Every system is commissioned to meet the unique needs of each customer and installation is performed by a certified, trained system integrator.
How it Works
Wireless HVAC Controls: Wireless commercial programmable thermostat connecting single or multistage conventional or heat pump HVAC system and providing automatic temperature control.
Facility managers can set automated and manual control strategies through the Daintree AllSites and ControlScope software. Set-up is simple, and making changes is simpler: it's all done through the application, with full management of multiple facilities from any Web browser. The result is the most flexible, powerful and cost-effective networked wireless solution addressing multiple key building energy applications.
The Daintree Networked controls system provides full-featured commercial lighting control for both fluorescent and LED lighting products, as well as programmable thermostat automation and plug-load control and control of many other sensors and devices from fans to water heaters, air compressors, refrigeration and much more.
- Simple and intuitive web-based user interface
- Real-time, measurable information
- Integrations with Demand Response/Demand Management programs
- Reliable ZigBee mesh network
- Integrations with Building Management Systems (BMS) via BACnet
- Highly scalable platform
- Enables powerful energy-saving control strategies
- Helps maintain compliance with emerging regulations and guidelines
- Reduces infrastructure complexity with wireless communication
- Provides the freedom to integrate third-party sensors and devices
- Delivers the ability to create an intelligent environment