Daintree One Wireless Control
Daintree One is an standalone or single fixture wireless control system. Daintree One comes with factory installed embedded wireless sensors that control single-fixture luminaires in locations that require minimal lighting control. With the ability to wirelessly upgrade to a Daintree Networked solution, Daintree One is a great first step in building the digital infrastructure for powering your intelligent environment. It’s perfectly designed for applications like closets, storage rooms, and restrooms.
Current developed Lumination Control Accessory (LCA) kits to allow customers to scale into any of the three Daintree Wireless control options, Daintree One, Daintree EZ Connect and Daintree Networked even if an existing Current fixture is already installed or using a non-Current fixture that does not have the Daintree embedded sensors.
- Each sensor acts on its “own”
- Sensor reacts to occupancy and daylight
- No communication between fixtures
- Sensor turns off fixture after a time delay
- Factory Pre-Programmed Parameters
- Easily scale to Daintree EZ Connect or Daintree Networked with Over the Air (OTA) firmware upgrades