Our Brightest Solution for Small Channel Letters
Tetra® miniMAX is the LED solution that is perfect for small channel letters. Tetra® miniMAX features OptiLens™, a patented GE technology that maximizes LED performance by capturing otherwise wasted light and redirecting it towards the illuminated surface. The Tetra® miniMAX LED lighting system delivers a bright, uniform light across a large surface area, allowing sign builders to light their signs with less LEDs, reducing overall system costs.
Superior Loading and Performance
24V Tetra® miniMAX loading improves by 38% compared to the 12V generation. With efficiency of up to 157 lm/W, now load up to 110 feet (33.5 m) or 220 modules per 100W power supply for even greater savings in overall system cost.
Improved Stroke Spacing
24V Tetra® miniMAX stroke spacing has improved on average by 37%, requiring less product, thanks to the OptiLens™ X wide beam angle. Tetra® miniMAX stretches stroke spacing to an impressive 10 inches (254 mm) at a depth of 3 inches (76 mm), while maintaining remarkable uniformity on the sign face. It protects customers' brand image while reducing product costs and saving installation time.
- OptiLens™ X creates a wide viewing angle
- Overmolded design protects components from damage
- Continuous wire and IDC connectors for maximum strain relief
- Low-voltage 24VDC system
- 5-years warranty
- Bright, uniform light distribution in small to medium channel letters
- Works in applications as shallow as 3 inches
- Easy install with pre-drilled mounting holes and industrial-grade mounting tape
- Contains no lead, mercury or glass
- Long rated life of 50,000 hours
- Colors: 7100K, 6500K, 5700K, 5000K, 4100K, 3200K, red, blue, green
- 157 lm/W
- 24VDC system