Lumination LED Luminaire - LBU Series
Current’s Lumination® LBU Series Recessed LED Luminaires offer a conventional look similar to the LBT Series, but with significantly more capability. In addition to delivering a smooth uniform lit appearance with LED technology, LBU series also provides Current’s 365DisInFx™ disinfection lighting technology in areas where both conventional light is needed and people are present.
- Designed to minimize the potential spread of bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Safe for human exposure (per IEC 62471 standard)
- 365nm UV-A for continuous disinfection of occupied spaces
- Proven to reduce bacterial contamination (up to a 99.7% kill rate)*
- White light for general illumination (365DisInFx™ Technology is virtually invisible)
Stay at ease knowing Current's disinfection light has got you covered in areas where both conventional lights is needed and people are present.Safe.
*Current’s disinfection technology abides by IEC photobiological safety standard 62471. Additionally, the 365nm UVA light emitted from the fixture is invisible to the human eye.Integrated Controls.
Controls are integrated in fixtures with standard white light. Disinfection light can be controlled independently of white light using wired or wireless controls.Periodic vs Continuous.
8-Hour Cycle: Provides an increased disinfection kill rate through high-intensity irradiance with no disruption to workflow.
24-Hour Cycle: Provides low-level, continuous disinfection kill rate through low-intensity irradiance with no disruption to workflow.
Note: Claims are based upon the proper installation of 8-hour fixture as detailed in Current’s installation Guide.
*99.7% kill rate achieved on MRSA only
- Voltage: 120V or 277V
- Modules: 2x2
- Lumens: 2,000-4,000
- Color Temp: 3,500K, 4,000K
- Efficiency: Up to 81 LPW
- CRI: 80
- Controls & Sensors: 0-10V Dimming
- Additional Technology: Current’s patented 365DisInFx™ technology
- Retail Stores
- Commercial offices
- Senior Living
- Food Processing