Lumination LED Luminaire – LIS Series with Replaceable Light Engine
Lumination® LIS series with Trigain® brings highly efficient light and a modern, clean appearance to any setting with an open ceiling design. These innovative luminaires make it easy to create long continuous rows of LED light, uninterrupted by dark spots between fixtures. With R9 greater than 90, these fixtures optimally display objects such as produce, fabric, skintones and artwork – all with remarkably efficient 150 lumens per watt, reducing maintenance and operating costs. The LIS comes controls ready with distinguishable technologies such as daylight harvesting, motion sensing, positioning systems and energy monitoring. The LIS is truly a stepping stone towards enabling our customers to connect and harvest data. Finally, LIS is also available in 7% and 12% uplight versions along with an amazingly easy method to REPLACE and UPGRADE the light engines which allows for minimal waste, saving time and energy.
Features a new replaceable light engine
- Best-in-class TRUE indirect fixture with tremendous delivered lumen output
- Toolless replaceable light engine
- Exclusive Trigain® technology - 90+ CRI, 90+ R9 standard
- Fixtures easily snap together for long continuous rows - tool-less quick connect saves labor and time on installation and ensures anti-snaking for straight runs
- Up to 400ft run length with one power drop!
- 7% and 12% uplight available
- 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperature
- Lumen output: 4200-24000 lumens
- Up to 158 LPW efficacy
- Provides strong horizontal and vertical footcandles
- Integrated occupancy and daylight harvesting sensors available
- Available in 4' and 8' lengths
- 0-10V dimming standard
- 5 year limited warranty
Additional Efficiency: Achieve up to a 70% reduction in lighting costs by adding Daintree Wireless Lighting Controls. In addition to greater control over illumination levels, you'll also benefit from improved occupant comfort and productivity.
- Low bay open ceiling applications