Evolve LED Area Light – EANA
Product ID: EANA
The Evolve® LED area light is an impressive solution to efficiently illuminate site and area applications. The smaller-form design of the EANA fixture provides superior illuminance at impressive site ROIs. The exclusive optical ring design effectively directs the light and produces impressive vertical illuminance and glare control. Additionally, the Evolve LED area light provides significant operating cost benefits over the life of each fixture with reduced energy consumption and a long rated life that virtually eliminates ongoing maintenance expenses.
- Site, area and general lighting applications utilizing an advanced LED optical system providing uniformity, vertical light distribution, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels.
- Obtain a truly optimized and efficient parking space with dimming and occupancy sensing features.
- Die-cast aluminum housing incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer, long LED life and reduced Effective Projected Area (EPA).
- Meets 2G vibration standards per ANSI C136.31-2010.
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized area light and wall pack photometric distribution.
- Evolve light engine consisting of reflective technology designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare.
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K & 5000K typical.
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598.
- IP66 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009.
- Temperature rated at –40° to 50°C.
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0.
- Title 24 compliant with “H” motion sensor option.
- Compliant with the material restriction requirements of RoHS.
- DLC listed.
Three Mounting Options:
- 10” mounting arm for square pole
- 10” mounting arm for round pole
- Slipfitter mounting for 2.375” O.D. pipe
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted
- Standard colors: dark bronze and black
- RAL & custom colors available
- 120V – 277V, 50/60Hz and 347V – 480V
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%
- Photo electric sensors (PE) available for all voltages
- GE dimmable PE socket is available making the unit “adaptive controls ready” (Contact manufacturer for details.)
- Wired 0-10V continuous dimming with “D” option code
- Standalone motion sensor based dimming using “H” option code
*Surge protection options:
- For 120-277VAC and 347-480CAC per IEEEANSI C136.2-2014
- 6kV/3kA “Basic” surge protection standard
- 10kV/5kA “Enhanced” surge protection available with “R” option code