Evolve LED Area Light – EANB
Product ID: EANB
The Evolve® LED N-Series area light is an impressive solution to efficiently illuminate site and area applications. The smaller-form design of the EANB fixture provides superior illuminance at impressive site ROIs. GE's exclusive optical ring design effectively directs the light and produces impressive vertical illuminance and glare control. Additionally, this luminaire is now available in 3000K, 4000K & 5000K with lumen range of 4,000 – 14,400, providing significant operating cost benefits over the life of each fixture with reduced energy consumption and a long rated life that virtually eliminates ongoing maintenance expenses.
PRODUCT REPLACEMENT: The Evolve LED N Series Area Light (EANB) will be delisted later this year and has been replaced by the new Evolve Compact Low Wattage Area Light (EACL). For more information please refer to the EACL Product page.
- Site, area and general lighting applications utilizing an advanced LED optical system providing uniformity, vertical light distribution, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels
- Obtain a truly optimized and efficient parking space with dimming and occupancy sensing features
- 3,700 – 13,500 lumen output
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 3000K, 4000K and 5000K typical
- L90 @ 50,000 hours
- Type II, III & IV distributions
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available
- Mounting options: Decorative arm (round & square pole) and direct/slipfitter
- Title 24 compliant
- UL/cUL certified
- DLC Listed (for 120V-480V)
- Compliant with the material restriction requirements of RoHS