Evolve LED Post Top - Salem | EPST
Product ID: EPST
The Evolve® LED Salem Post Top offers energy efficiency and quality of light in a classic, utility carriage look and style. The advanced LED optical system provides improved horizontal and vertical uniformity, reduced glare and improved lighting control. GE's unique optical ring technology effectively aims the light where you need it, while eliminating the unsightly shadow circles commonly seen under other LED post top fixtures.
The Salem post top can yield up to a 60-percent reduction in system energy compared with standard HID systems, depending on applications. This reliable system operates well in cold temperatures and offers more than 11 years of service life to reduce maintenance frequency and expense, based on a 50,000 hour life and 12 hours of operation per day. In addition, this environmentally responsible product contains no mercury or lead.
- Roadway, site, area, and general lighting utilizing advanced LED optical system providing high uniformity, excellent vertical illuminance, reduced offsite visibility, and reduced on-site glare
- 2,800 – 8,900 lumens
- Up to 40% efficiency gain (vs previous generation)
- 120-277V and 347-480V* (*07-09 optical code only)
- Asymmetric Type III and Symmetric Type V distributions
- L96 at 50,000 hrs
- 3000K and 4000K CCT available
- Dali option available
- UL/cUL listed
- DLC 4.3 Compliant (check table)