Evolve LED Flood Light – EFNB
Product ID: EFNB
The Evolve® LED N-Series Flood Light is a bright solution to efficiently illuminate building façade, billboard signage, parking lots and many more traditional flood applications. The Evolve LED flood light has a diverse portfolio of optical patterns available to maximize efficiency, highlight effectively, and beautifully illuminate a range of diverse application spaces. It is available in 3000K, 4000K & 5000K with lumen range of 3,700 – 14,500 lumens and multiple mounting options.
The Evolve flood light offers a reduction in system energy compared with standard HID systems, depending on applications. This reliable system also offers more than 11 years of service life to significantly reduce maintenance frequency and expense, based on a 50,000 hour life and 12 hours of operation per day.
PRODUCT REPLACEMENT: The N Series of Evolve LED Flood Lights (EFNB) has been discontinued and has been replaced by The Evolve LED Medium Output Flood Light (EFM1). For more information please refer to the EFM1 Product page.
- General flood lighting applications, including, but not limited to; billboard/bulletin, spot and building façade and general parking
- 3,700 – 14,500 lumen output
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 3000K, 4000K and 5000K typical
- L90 @ 50,000 hours
- Type II, III, IV, 20°, 60°, 80° & 100° distributions
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available
- Mounting options: Trunnion, knuckle & knuckle wall mount
- UL/cUL certified
- DLC Listed (for 120V-480V)
- Compliant with the material restriction requirements of RoHS