Evolve LED Area Canopy Light – ECSA
Product ID: ECSA
The Evolve® LED area canopy light is a bright solution to efficiently illuminate petroleum canopies. This fixture balances the technical needs of a sophisticated LED system with the functional demands of a robust outdoor fixture facing year round weather hazards. The Evolve LED canopy light can be used in conjunction with Evolve LED area lights to maximize efficiency for every property regardless of the parking and canopy area layouts.
- Designed to meet recommended illuminance requirements for under canopy applications.
- Can be used in conjunction with Evolve® LED area lights to maximize efficiency for every property regardless of the parking and canopy area layouts.
- This design incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit for heat transfer.
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for simple symmetric distribution required by under canopy applications
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 5000K
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance to IESNA standards
- System rating is L85 at 50,000 hours. Contact manufacturer for Lxx rating (Lumen Depreciation) beyond 50,000 hours.
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598
- IP65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009
- Temperature rated at –40° to 40°C for surface mount and 25°C for recessed mount
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0
- Compliant with the material restriction requirements of RoHS
- Various options available for both new construction and retrofit requirements.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted
- Standard color: white
- 120-277 volt
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%* (*System power factor and THD is tested and specified at 120V input and maximum load conditions.)
- Class “A” Sound rating
- EMI: Title 47 CFR 15 Class A
- 5 year limited system warranty standard