Evolve LED Roadway Fixtures – First Generation
The Evolve® LED Roadway Luminaire is optimized for customers requiring a LED solution for local, collector and major roadways. GE's unique reflective optics are designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare. The modern design incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit for heat transfer to prolong LED life. This reliable unit has a 100,000 hour rated life, significantly reducing maintenance needs and expense over the life of the fixture. This efficient solution lowers energy consumption compared to traditional HID fixture for additional operating cost savings.
PRODUCT REPLACEMENT: The ERS Series of Evolve LED Roadway Fixtures has been discontinued and has been replaced by The ERL Series. For more information please refer to the ERL Cobra Head Product page.
- Designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for local, collector and major roadway/ street classifications.
- The modern design incorporates casting-integral heatsink for maximum heat transfer.
- Meets 3G vibration standards per ANSI C136.31-2010.
- Die cast enclosure
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized roadway photometric distribution
- Evolve® light engine consisting of reflective technology designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 3000K and 4000K typical
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance with IESNA standards
- UL/ULC listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598
- Std. Optical enclosure rated per ANSI C136.25-2009:ERL1 = IP65, ERS1-2 = IP66, ERLH = IP65
- –40° to 50°C UL ambient typical
- Upward light output ratio (ULOR) = 0
- Compliant with the material restriction requirements of RoHS
|ERL1||02-09||-40°C to 50°C|
|ERLH||10-11||-40°C to 50°C|
|ERLH||13-15||-40°C to 40°C|
|ERS1||10-15||-40°C to 50°C|
|ERS2||16-23||-40°C to 50°C|
|ERS2||25-28||-40°C to 40°C|
Delayed start may be experienced at <-35°C
- Slipfitter with +/- 5 degree of adjustment for leveling
- Integral die cast mounting pipe stop feature
- Adjustable for 1.25 in. or 2 in. mounting pipe
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness
- Standard colors: black, gray and dark bronze
- RAL & custom colors available
- Optional coastal finish available
- 120-277 VAC and 347-480 VAC
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%*
- Class "A" Sound rating
- 0-10V dimming standard or DALI dimming available upon request for 120V-277V
- Surge Protection per ANSI C136.2-2015:
- – Standard: 6kV/3kA “Basic: (120 Strikes)”
- – Optional secondary: 10kV/5kA “Enhanced: (40 Strikes)”
- EMI: Title 47 CFR part 15 Class A
- Photo electric sensors (PE) available
* System power factor and THD is tested and specified at 120V input and maximum load conditions. THD<26% for 347/480V supply with 03 power level.
Suggested HID Replacement Lumen Levels
- ~4,000–5,000 lumens to replace 100W HPS cobra-head
- ~8,500–8,800 lumens to replace 150W HPS cobra-head
- ~8,500–11,500 lumens to replace 200W HPS cobra-head
- ~11,500–14,000 lumens to replace 250W HPS cobra-head
- ~21,000–28,000 lumens to replace 400W HPS cobra-head
Note: Actual replacement lumens may vary based upon mounting height, pole spacing, design criteria, etc.