M-250A2 Powr/Door Roadway Luminaire with Cutoff Optics - M2AC
Product ID: M2AC
From HID to LED, Current continues to push roadway lighting to new heights. Recognized for the highest quality and reliability in street, highway, parkway, and commercial applications, Current offers a wide selection of styles to meet the lighting needs of municipalities, utilities, DOT customers and more.
PRODUCT REPLACEMENT: The M-250A2 Powr/Door Roadway Luminaire with Cutoff Optics (M2AC) has been discontinued and has been replaced by the new Evolve LED CobraHead luminaire (ERL*). For more information please refer to the ERL* Product page.
- Powr/module ballast assembly
- Filtered optics
- Universal two-bolt slipfitter
- Die-cast aluminum housing with polyester powder gray paint finish
- Street side adjustable E39 mogul base socket standard where lamp is available in mogul base (E26 medium base otherwise)
- ALGLAS® finish on reflector
- No-tool PE receptacle
- Plug-in ignitor
- True 90° cutoff—no light above 90° (meets RP8-2000 for full cutoff)
- External stainless steel bail latch
- UL listed for wet location available as an option
- Plastic pest guard standard (not required for 2 in. pipe)
- For residential streets, access roads, parking lots where light trespass could be a problem.