M-400 Induction Roadway Luminaire with Cutoff Optics - MSCA & MSCL
Product ID: MSCA & MSCL
From HID to LED, Current continues to push Roadway Lighting to new heights. Recognized for the highest quality and reliability in street, highway, parkway, and commercial applications, Current offers a wide selection of styles to meet the lighting needs of municipalities, utilities, DOT customers and more.
METAL HALIDE OPTIONS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Universal two or four-bolt slipfitter
- Die-cast aluminum housing with polyester powder gray paint finish
- Average lamp life 100,000 hours
- Instant on and instant restrike
- “Dead back” tunnel type, FRP terminal board
- Minimum start -30°F
- Metal pest guard standard (not required for 2 in. pipe mounting)
- No-tool PE receptacle
- Cutoff photometrics
- External paddle type stainless steel bail latch
- True 90° cutoff—no light above 90° (meets RP8-2000 for full cutoff) with flat glass
- For roadway, highway or parking lot applications where light trespass could be a problem.