M-400 Roadway Luminaire with Cutoff Optics – MSCL
From HID to LED, Current continues to push Roadway Lighting to new heights. Recognized for the highest quality and reliability in street, highway, parkway, and commercial applications, Current offers a wide selection of styles to meet the lighting needs of municipalities, utilities, DOT customers and more.
PRODUCT REPLACEMENT: The M-400 Roadway Luminaire with Cutoff Optics (MSCL) has been discontinued and has been replaced by the new Evolve LED CobraHead luminaire (ERL*). For more information please refer to the ERL* Product page.
- Universal two-bolt slipfitter
- Die-cast aluminum housing with polyester powder gray paint finish
- Adjustable mogul base socket (house side) – E39 standard
- Standardized reflector
- “Dead back” tunnel type, FRP terminal board
- UL Listed for wet location available as an option
- Metal pest guard standard (not required for 2 in. pipe mounting)
- No-tool PE receptacle
- Plug-in ignitor available
- Cutoff photometrics
- External paddle type stainless steel bail latch
- True 90° cutoff—no light above 90° (meets RP8-2000 for full cutoff) with flat glass
- For roadway, highway or parking lot applications where light trespass could be a problem.