Evolve LED Area Light - Scalable Wall Pack – EWS2
Product ID: EWS2 | See New Generation EWS3
The Evolve® LED Scalable Wall Pack is optimized for customers looking for an efficient and reliable LED solution for wall mounted, site, area and general lighting applications.
Depending on the application, Evolve LED Scalable Wall Pack can yield up to a 75% reduction in system energy consumption compared with standard HID systems. This reliable system operates well in cold temperatures and offers more than 11 years of service life to reduce maintenance frequency and expense, based on a 50,000 hour rated life and 12 hours of operation per day. Containing no mercury or lead, this environmentally responsible product is RoHS compliant.
- Wall mounted, site, area and general lighting utilizing an advanced LED optical system providing uniformity, vertical light distribution, reduced offsite visibility, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels.
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Sleek architectural design incorporating a modular heat sink light engine directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer and long LED life
- Meets 1.5 G vibration standards per ANSI C136.31-2001
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized area light photometric distribution.
- Evolve™ LED light engine utilizes reflective technology to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare.
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K & 5000K typical.
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance with IESNA standards.
- System rating is L85 at 50,000 hours. Contact manufacturer for Lxx rating (Lumen Depreciation) beyond 50,000 hours.
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations
- cUL listed with option code "J" SKUs
- IP 65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009
- Temperature rated at –40° to 50°C. (35°C at high wattage 91W SKU)
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0
- Flush wall mount to "J" Box with inspection hole for IP 65
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder paint, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness
- Standard colors: black and dark bronze
- RAL & custom colors available
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%*
- Integral surge protection: Exceeds ANSI C136.2-2015 “Basic” (6kV/3Ka) (120 strike)
- EMI: FCC Title 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
- Motion sensor with dimming capability available with “H” option Code
*System THD <26% fir 347-480V supply with A7 power level.