Small but mighty
Tetra® Atom is our smallest module ever, for small channel letters as shallow as 1” (25 mm) in depth and ½” (13 mm) wide. Designed with sign makers in mind, Tetra® Atom is the smallest 24V module on the market, bringing all the Tetra® advantages to a whole new range of applications, including our patented Optilens™ X optical design for bright, uniform light distribution, and unmatched power supply loading.
Load up to 300 Tetra® Atom modules per 100W power supply, up to twice as much as our competitors’ solutions. Half the power supplies means half the material and labor costs: only with Tetra®.
Tetra® for every sign
Designed to meet the evolving needs of sign shops, Tetra® Atom delivers bright, uniform light in channel letters, routed acrylic block letters and halo-lit applications as shallow as 1” deep.
- OptiLens™ X offers a wide viewing angle, redirecting otherwise wasted light
- Constant current technology eliminates the need for center tapping
- Overmolded design protects components from damage
- Continuous wire and ID connectors for maximum strain relief
- Bright, uniform light distribution in small channel letters
- Designed for applications as shallow as 1” in depth and as narrow as ½” wide
- 20 AWG wire facilitates installation by keeping modules in place
- Condense up to 12 mod/ft for applications requiring a little extra light – up to 372 lm/ft!
- 165° x 140° viewing angle
- Available in 7100K, 6500K, 5000K, 4100K, 3200K
- Efficacy: 124 lm/W
- 24 Volt DC, Class 2 (UL), Class III (IEC)
- UL Wet Rated & IP66
- 5-year limited warranty
- Small channel letters
- Routed acrylic block letters
- Halo lighting