Our Brightest Solution for Your Smallest Channel Letters
Tetra® MS is the LED lighting solution for channel letters as shallow as 1.5 inches (38 mm) deep and as narrow as 0.5 inches (13 mm) wide. Tetra® MS features OptiLens™ X, a patented technology that maximizes LED performance by capturing otherwise wasted light and redirecting it towards the illuminated surface. Tetra® MS delivers bright, uniform light across a large surface area, allowing sign builders to illuminate their signs with less LEDs, reducing overall system costs.
Superior Loading and Performance
24V Tetra® MS improves loading by 41% compared to the previous 12V generation. With efficiency of up to 119 lm/W, you can now load up to 85 feet (25.9 m) or 340 modules per 100W power supply, further reducing overall system cost.
Improved Stroke Spacing
24V Tetra® MS stroke spacing has improved, requiring less product, thanks to the wide OptiLens™ X beam angle.
- OptiLens™ X creates a wide viewing angle and helps eliminate wasted light
- Overmolded design protects components from damage
- Continuous wire and IDC connectors for maximum strain relief
- Asymmetrical light output
- Low-voltage 24VDC system
- 5-years warranty
- Bright, uniform light distribution in small to medium channel letters
- Works in applications shallow as 1.5 inches and narrow as 1/2-inch wide
- Easy install with pre-drilled mounting holes and industrial-grade mounting tape
- Contains no lead, mercury or glass
- Long rated life of 50,000 hours
- Colors: white, 7100K, 6500K, 5000K, 4100K, 3200K
- Efficiency: 119 lm/W
- 24VDC system