Tetra Snap SS
For those who don’t have time to screw around: Tetra® Snap SS — your shop’s new MVP. Our most flexible product ever, Snap SS is a single-sided module that not only clips onto a screwless aluminum extrusion, allowing module spacing and brightness levels to be customized on-the-fly, but can also be used in large channel letters. Meet the product that replaces sticks and modules alike. Meet Tetra® Snap SS.
Tetra® Snap SS modules pump out 200 lumens each, and can either be installed at three different spacings on our rail, for a maximum 500 lumens per foot, or in large channel letters.
Load ‘em up
Load 64 Tetra® Snap modules per 100W power supply, enough to light a single 64” x 160” sign. 1 bag = 64 modules = 1 power supply. Easy as that.
Your shop’s MVP
With the flexibility to be placed closer to the sign face, Tetra Snap SS can be used in your deepest, most challenging cabinets. It can also be used in channel letters up to 12” deep.
You may be wondering what the catch is. But it only gets better. Here's how to install Snap:
Step 1: Clip modules onto extrusion.
Step 2: Install extrusion into sign.
Step 3: Plug in. Enjoy results.
No catch. Tetra® Snap.
- Condense modules for applications requiring a little extra light – up to 500 lm/ft!
- 1 SKU = 3 different light output levels for cabinets 10" to over 36" deep AND large channel letters!
- End caps secure to existing sockets or sign structure
- T-connectors allow Snap to be installed in a grid
- CCTs: 7100K, 6500K, 5700K, 5000K, 4100K, 3200K
- Wide 170° beam angle
- Efficacy: 153 lm/W
- 24 Volt DC, Class 2 (UL), Class III (IEC)
- UL Wet Rated & IP66
- 5-year limited warranty
- Single-sided cabinet signs
- Channel letters