Ready to get started?
Who We Are.
Located in Cleveland, Ohio, our inorganic materials manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2015 Certified with over 70 years of plant operations as a global Center of Excellence for the Lighting Industry.
What We Can Do.
Wet precipitation and solid-state chemical processes for contract research and development, piloting, and specialty and bulk production.
What We Make.
- Alkaline Rare Earths
- Rare Earth Oxides
- Other Rare Earth Materials
- Other Specialty Materials
Markets We Serve.
- Medical Supplies
- Petrochemical Industry
Why We Are Unique.
- Ship and handle Hazardous Materials including toxic, flammable, and corrosive
- H3-rated spaces for Class I Div 1 & Class I Div 2
- Shipping domestic (DOT) & international (IATA/IMDG)
How We Can Serve You.
- Contract chemical manufacturing, toll manufacturing, custom materials and formulations, and packaging
- Facility and knowledge-basis are well suited for many challenging applications, including the following:
- Scintillators Materials
- Persistent Phosphors
- Battery Materials
- IR Emission Phosphors
- Solid-Oxide Fuel Cell Materials
- Alcohol & Solvent Solutions
Specialty Paints & Coatings
Suspensions used in a variety of demanding applications
TriGain® Potassium Fluorosilicate (PFS/KSF)
Phosphor in display and lighting LEDs providing premium color and efficiency
Cathode coating for electron emissive surfaces in electron devices
Other Products Include: Inks, Soldering fluxes, Lacquers, Cermet materials, Phosphors, Getters, Catalysts
- Glass-lined steam-jacketed reactors, mixers, and powder blending equipment
- High-temperature batch and pusher furnaces (both air and reducing atmospheres) as well as vacuum furnaces
- Vertical and horizontal centrifuges
- Ceramic ball mills for aqueous and solvent systems
- Kady mills and Cowles dissolvers for making highly dispersed coatings
- X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- X-ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Particle Size Distribution (PSD)
- Luminescence Characterization
- Fourier-Transform IR Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- TGA/DTA Material Analysis